The crime rate of Rio Verde is below the national average.
Scottsdale Mayo Clinic is about 15 miles away.
The closest large airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport about 35 miles away.
|Click Edit to add your suggestions|
What people are saying about Rio Verde
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: AZ
- Environment: Mountain,Small Town,Golf Community,New Urban/Master Planned,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 65+
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts