Crime in Pasadena is about 2/3 the national average.
There are several hospitals in Pasadena including Huntingdon Memorial. Doctors are available for every specialty.
Bob Hope Airport in nearby Burbank ofers service, and LAX is not too far away. Pasadena has a high Walk Score of 67.7 from walkscore.com. Pasadena is the northern terminus of the Los Angeles Metro Gold Line light rail, and there is also public bus service. Amtrak offers service from Pasadena.
|Pasadena on Wikipedia|
What people are saying about Pasadena
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CA
- Environment: College Town,Small-mid Sized City,Cultural Center,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts