Crime is virtually unheard of in this private gated community.
The JFK Medical Center is on campus. Other fine hospitals are plentiful in the area, as are medical specialists of all descriptions.
I 95 is within a mile or two, as is the Palm Beach County/Lantana Airport. The Palm Beach International Airport is convenient and close. Amtrak and commuter railroads are accessible in Boynton Beach and along the coast.
What people are saying about Atlantis
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Small Town,Golf Community,Gated,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 4001-6000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts