Crime is generally low except for tourist related crime in some spots.
There are medical centers around the country as well as the University Hospital in Heraklion.
Many tourists arrive at the main airport in Heraklion, although others come by the extensive Greek ferry system.
|Click Edit to add your suggestions|
What people are saying about CRETE
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: GREECE
- Environment: Mountain,Coastal,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts