The crime rate in Weston is very low.
Because Weston lies on the perimeter of Boston, there are many health care facilities nearby.
There are three MBTA commuter rail stations here; Boston Logan International Airport is less than 20 miles away.
What people are saying about Weston
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MA
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts