Crime in Cody is about half the national average.
At West Park Hospital there are 25 beds and the majority of patients would not recommend the facility to another,although Billings,Montana is not far and has better medical facilities.
Yellowstone Regional Airport; Cody is above average in walkability when compared to other communities.
What people are saying about Cody
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: WY
- Environment: Mountain,Outdoor Oriented,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts