Best Places to Retire eNews

Name
Email

Forward to a Friend | print
Bookmark and Share
Florida sinkholes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylinda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Florida sinkholes Reply with quote

Am just starting to look at retirement communties in Florida. I see some that have several sinkhole repairs. What are your thoughts on the sinkhole problem in Florida and where in Florida would be less probable to have them? Thanks... Rolling Eyes
caramaria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Discuss what its like to live in Farragut Reply with quote

Discuss what its like to live in Farragut
caramaria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Anything south of Charlotte County Reply with quote

I think anything south of Charlotte county and you'll be fine. You don't want a house that already has sink hole repairs because the problem could get worse. Southwest and southeast Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, and Marco Island are all nice areas. I live in South Fort Myers, spend a lot of time in Cape Coral, and never hear of any problems. Also, stay away from homes on well water because I hear that can make it worse. Good Luck! Florida is a beautiful place javascript:emoticon('Smile')
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Retirement Community Forum Home -> FLORIDA All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: