April 3, 2012 — Some weeks we run across so many good stories and helpful features. So rather than let them go to seed, we are providing them in a form of a list. If you are interested, and we think you should be, just click on the link to get more. Here goes (a few links might require subscription):
– Crazy ideas for assisted living
– Divorce among baby boomers increasing. Also called “Gray Divorce”.
– Video clip from the “Today Show” – “Imagine Where Retirement Can Take You”
– 6 Common Fraud Disguises
– Why ID Thieves Love Social Media
– The Rise of Financial Fraud
– What Baby Boomers Don’t Know About Social Security
– Want to stay in a great place for free? Become a Trusted Housesitter.