This is a very safe area. You won’t see much police presence and it generally isn’t needed. There is a lot of drinking, but most people seem in control.
Manly has a variety of doctors and access to the many Sydney hospitals and Medicare system.
There is a free tram that operates a circuit around Manley. You can take the Ferry (high speed or local) to Sydney. You can hire a service to take you to Sydney Airport. Regular bus service goes to Sydney with connections throughout the area.
What people are saying about Manly
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: AU
- Environment: Coastal,Resort Community,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 41-60
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts