Crime in Palm Cove is below average.
The nearest hospital is the Cairns Base Hospital, about 17 miles away, which serves the entire Cape York region.
Palm Cove is accessed by the Captain Cook Highway which connects it to the city of Cairns and the Cairns International Airport.
What people are saying about Palm Cove
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: AU
- Environment: Coastal,Small Town,Resort Community,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts