The crime rate is low.
The Cherokee Medical Center has 60 beds and a 24/7 emergency department.
The closest large airport is approximately 85 miles away in Birmingham; Centre is about average in walkability when compared to other communities.
What people are saying about Centre
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: AL
- Environment: Lake,Outdoor Oriented,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts