The crime rate is more than double the national average.
South Baldwin Regional Hospital serves Foley. It is also a short drive to Pensacola.
Foley is a very walkable town.
What people are saying about Foley
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: AL
- Environment: Coastal,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 121+ (very high)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts