Crime in the Corozal District is mainly theft.
In Belize the government operates the hospitals and clinics in the towns and villages, although there are some privately run systems.
There is a bus system and water taxis.
What people are saying about Corozal District
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: BELIZE
- Environment: Coastal,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 0-24
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 0-20,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): Less than $100,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts