The crime rate is slightly above average.
There are 6 hospitals and medical centers in Long Beach, in addition to be being very close to those in LA.
Long Beach has just about every form of transportation. From great walkability and biking, it also has freeways, bus service and commuter rail going north and south from LA Metro. Long Beach Airport has commercial flights.
What people are saying about Long Beach
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CA
- Environment: Urban,Coastal,Small-mid Sized City,Boating Community,Outdoor Oriented,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: jb
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts