Crime is well above the national average.
Besides its proximity to excellent medical facilities in Denver, Aurora is home to Aurora South Medical Center, and the newly-constructed Philip Anschutz Medical Complex with University Hospital and Children's Hospital in the north part of town.
Aurora is just minutes away from Denver International Airport and straddles Interstates 70 and 225. Aurora is below average in walkability when compared to other towns.
What people are saying about Aurora
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CO
- Environment: Suburban,Mountain,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts