The crime rate here is low.
Shoreline Medical Center is 10 miles away; Middllesex Medical Center is in Middletown about 18 miles away. Yale-New Haven Hospital, a large, top-notch hospital is 30 miles away.
New Haven Regional Airport is 25 miles away, Hartfort International is about 45 miles away. Amtrak and the Shoreline East has stops along the shoreline towns just a few miles away, with trains to New Haven, Boston and NYC. Killingworth is rural and not a walkable community.
What people are saying about Killingworth
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CT
- Environment: Rural,Small Town,Biking Community,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts