Builder: Heritage Shores
Address: 34 Royal View Dr., Bridgeville, DE 19933
Phone: (302) 956-6129
Community Size: 100 - 999 Units
Web: Welcome to Heritage Shores
Send an Email
Life at Heritage Shores is full of amenities, activities and social opportunities. When you live here, each day can be as active or laid back as you want it to be. When the sun goes down, you’ll relax in a stylish, low-maintenance new home where all you need is all on one level. You’ve worked for it. You’ve dreamed of it. This is your reward.
Heritage Shores has been honored as one of the Best 55+ Active Adult Communities by 55Places.com, and is a repeat winner of the Best Retirement Community by Metropolitan Magazine.
- Championship Golf Course and Pro Shop - 18 challenging holes and extensive practice areas will help you raise your game and lower your scores.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center - Stay healthy and strong when you work out on the latest equipment.
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools - Swim for fitness or fun — or both — all year round, no matter the weather.
- Tennis, Pickleball and Bocce Ball - Ready to play? Whether it’s a casual match or organized competition, we’re always serving up good times.
- 28,000-Square-Foot Clubhouse - Find something for everyone — a billiards and card salon, a creative studio, a library, a wood shop and more.
- Full-Time Activities Director - Our Activities Director is like your personal concierge, connecting you to a calendar full of excitement.
- Passwaters Restaurant and 1730 Tavern - Enjoy American cuisine as well as flavors from around the world at Passwaters Restaurant. Or stop at 1730 Tavern to grab a drink and a bite as you catch the ballgame on one of our many TVs.
- Sugar Beet Market - Eat, shop or sit back and enjoy live music and gorgeous waterside, golf course views. Choose built-to-order sandwiches, salads and other specialties. Or shop for the latest sports apparel, gifts and jewelry.
- The Northeast’s Most Tax - Friendly State-Delaware’s tax-friendly laws keep more of your money in your own pocket. Right where it belongs.
About Our Community
Heritage Shores has been the recipient of multiple awards through the years.
- Best Retirement Community, Metropolitan Magazine, 2018, 2019
- Best 55+ Active Adult Communities, 55Places.com 2018
- Where to Retire Magazine's 50 Best Master-Planned Communities, 2019
- Single family homes
- 55+ or Age Restricted
Owner: Heritage Shores
Number of Units:
- Woodworking Shop
- Tennis -Lighted
- Swimming Pool-Indoor
- Pet Friendly
- Golf Pro Shop
- Bar or Pub
- Wellness program
- Social Events Planned
- Outdoor Chess and Checkers Tables
- Golf-Executive or 9 holes
- Golf Cart Friendly
- Boat or Kayak launch
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Trails for Walking or Biking
- Swimming Pool-Outdoor
- Single Story Living
- Lifestyle/Activity Director
- Golf-18 holes or more
- Fitness Center
- Card Games or Bridge
- Billiards Room
- Aerobics Studio
Pricing and Other Details
Heritage Shores features for sale single-family homes priced from the $300's. You can also try before you buy with rental opportunities of some of the most popular home designs. Flexible leases are available for one to five years and all community amenities are included.
Who to Contact for more Information
Visit our Discovery Center to learn about Heritage Shores and all the amenities this active lifestyle community has to offer!
34 Royal View Dr., Bridgeville, DE (302) 956-6129
Open Monday - Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm
Heritage Shores also offers a 3-Day Stay & Play Discovery Package for interested buyers who want to experience first-hand the community’s resort lifestyle. The Package includes:
- 2 nights in an On-Site, 2-Bedroom Residence
- 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners per person
- Use of Golf Cart to Explore the Community
- Round of Golf at Member Rates, Plus Gift Card for a Free Round at Your Next Visit
- Access to the Clubhouse, Pools, Fitness Center, and More
- Join Classes in Aerobics, Zumba, Jazz, Tap and More
- Attend an information new home sales presentation
- Total price is just $295 for two guests age 55 and better