Crime here is relatively low, particulalry compared to the rest of the country.
There are basic medical faciilties in Bahia.
The nearest airport is in Guayaquil, 160 miles away.
|Bahia de Caraquez on Wikipedia|
What people are saying about Bahia de Caraquez
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: ECUADOR
- Environment: Coastal,Small-mid Sized City,Resort Community,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature:
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): Less than $100,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts