Cresswind at Victoria Gardens
Discover the distinct difference in active living, nestled within the scenic beauty of historic DeLand, Florida at Cresswind at Victoria Gardens.
KOLTERHOMES created the 2019 Go Guide to Active Adult Living and Homebuyingto help put you in control of your homebuying experience. After gathering suggestions from homebuyers just like you, and with guidance from industry experts, we developed this comprehensive online guide with the best active adult locations, insider tips, insights and driving tours. View the FREE guide at Cresswind.com.
About Our Community
Cresswind at Victoria Gardens is the natural choice in a master planned community, tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet centrally located with all the amenities you enjoy, near great shopping, dining, and entertainment. DeLand is home to one of the top Main Streets in America, with Zagat-rated dining, museums, boutiques and Stetson University. You’ll find the comfort in a home you love placed in the natural setting you deserve.
Cresswind’s groundbreaking approach to home building ensures solid construction and maximum comfort with the least amount of worry possible. You’ll find quality brands adorning each model, with options to keep your home customized and complete. Tour 6 designer model homes. Move-In Ready homes available now.
- Acreage: Within the 1,859-acre (744 hectares) community of Victoria Park
- Clubhouse: The Club at Cresswind hosts an ongoing schedule of community events and activities with an activities center, billards and cards room, a grand ballroom and health and fitness center. Additionally, residents can participate in numerous life-long learning classes and community clubs. Spend an afternoon wandering the lush nature trails, sprinkled throughout Victoria Park’s master planned community, or relax cabana-side with your toes softly slipped into the cool, clear waters of our luxurious swimming pool. Take on a game of tennis at one of our Har-tru courts then wind down with your mind at ease in The Vine Bar & Bistro.
- Tennis: Four Har-tru tennis courts are located at the site of the The Club at Cresswind, as well as a pickleball court.
- Fitness: A fully equipped fitness center offers a yoga/aerobics studio, professional equipment and full schedule of group classes.
- Golf Nearby: Located within Victoria Park is the Ron Garl-designed golf course at Victoria Hills Golf Club. This course preserves the natural flow of the area's rolling hills and foliage while providing golfers with challenges as well. It's hard to imagine a more serene environment to play your best golf. This beautiful 18-hole, par 72 golf course is surrounded by hundreds of oak hammocks and Augusta pines, carved meticulously from a sandy terrain and buffered by pristine lakes and flowering greens. The Golf Club also sets the view for Sparrow's Grille, the full service restaurant with a tavern-style bar, elegant dining room and outdoor seating with a view of the golf facility.
- Recreation: Ideally located in Victoria Park, Cresswind at Victoria Gardens enjoys the impressive amenities of the region’s best master-planned community. From the pickleball courts, horseshoe pits, event lawn, numerous parks, lakes and nature trails that invite you to explore the outdoors to the championship golf available at the Victoria Hills Golf Club, there’s something for everyone.
- Healthcare: Outpatient care available at the adjacent Victoria Medical Park includes primary care physicians, general surgery, imaging, sports medicine, blood testing and laboratory services. The property is 10 to 15 minutes away from Florida Hospital DeLand and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, both of which offer 24-hour emergency care.
- Shopping & Dining: A bank, pharmacy, salon, nail spa, dry cleaners and other services are available at the adjacent Village Center. Cresswind residents also have easy access to a wide range of retail shops and services 10 to 15 minutes from the entrance gate. Dining options within the community include The Vine Bar & Bistro. Sparrow's Grille located in Victoria Hills offers an extensive menu and al fresco dining. Many additional dining options are in close proximity within Victoria Park Village Center.
- Area Attractions:Cresswind is conveniently located close to many attractions of Orlando and the Atlantic Coast, including year-round boating and fishing, coastal and inland nature preserves, the Florida Lake District and Ocala National Forest. The property is about 10 minutes from downtown DeLand, 25 miles from Daytona Beach, 30 miles from Orlando and two hours or less from the Jacksonville and Tampa areas.
- Homes for Sale: Priced from the $200's to the $500's
- Single family homes
- 55+ or Age Restricted
- New Urban
Owner: Kolter Homes
Number of Units:
- Trails for Walking or Biking
- Spa or Sauna
- Pet Friendly
- Fitness Center
- Card Games or Bridge
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Social Events Planned
- Lifestyle/Activity Director
- Discovery/Stay & Play Package
- Swimming Pool-Outdoor
- Golf-18 holes or more
Pricing and Other Details
Single-family homes from the $200's to the $500's.
Who to Contact for more Information
Cresswind at Victoria Gardens
117 Old Moss Circle, DeLand, Florida 32724Telephone (888) 696-2471