The crime rate here is lower than the national average.
Hendry Regional Medical Center is in Clewiston, about 15 miles away.
The nearest airport is in Fort Myers, about 60 miles away.
What people are saying about Moore Haven
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Rural,Small Town,Outdoor Oriented,RV Community,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: jdb
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts