The crime rate is quite high for such a small town.
Community Hospital and Morton Plant North Bay Hospitals serve New Port Richey, as well as the larger ones in Tampa/St.Pete.
Tampa/St. Pete Airport offers great service just about anywhere.
What people are saying about New Port Richey
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Suburban,Coastal,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 121+ (very high)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts