Cresswind Peachtree City
Builder: Kolter Homes
City: Peachtree City
Address: 146 Red Maple Dr., Peachtree City, GA 30269
Phone: (888) 602-1911
Community Size: 100 - 999 Units
Web: Welcome to Cresswind Peachtree City
Send an Email
Everything you need to live life to its fullest is now in Peachtree City. With Kolter Homes’ award-winning active adult community, Cresswind, you’ll enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle and a long list of amenities specifically designed for those 55 and over. Located among 400 wooded acres with rolling hills and winding trails, Cresswind Peachtree City offers a haven for active living in an ideal location.
KOLTERHOMES created the 2021 Go Guide to Active Adult Living and Homebuying to help put you in control of your homebuying experience. After gathering suggestions from homebuyers just like you, and with guidance from industry experts, we developed this comprehensive online guide with the best active adult locations, insider tips, insights and driving tours. View the FREE guide at www.cresswind.com
About Our Community
Along with all there is to do within Cresswind’s resort-style community, you’ll also find the best of what Peachtree City has to offer, including numerous golf courses and nearly 100 miles of golf cart, bike and walking paths. Cresswind Peachtree City is removed from the congestion, yet offers easy access to Atlanta’s best amenities as well as Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, all a mere 25 minutes away. With a focus on fitness, relationships, education and entertainment, Cresswind Peachtree City is designed to help you live better, longer. Cresswind Peachtree City is home to a stunning 17,000-square-foot community clubhouse, offering resort-style amenities inside and out.
- Acreage: Over 400 acres of beautiful, rolling woodlands
- Clubhouse: The 17,000 sq. ft. Club at Cresswind offers resort-style amenities and an unparalleled lifestyle in a stunning, natural setting. Here, within this beautiful clubhouse, you can take part in fitness classes, enjoy social gatherings and even discover new hobbies. The Club is complete with an indoor pool, aerobics/yoga studio, arts and crafts room and a state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen. In celebration of the great outdoors, The Club offers an array of al fresco amenities. From the sparkling pool and winding trails to the tennis courts and pickleball courts, it’s all here to help you relax, play and stay fit.
- Golf: 5 minutes from golfing – easy access to three courses in the area
- Golf cart living: Peachtree City offers nearly 100 miles of golf cart paths. Homes at Cresswind offer golf cart garages.
- Recreation: Additional recreational amenities will include bocce courts, fireplace and grilling courtyard, indoor and outdoor pools, an outdoor amphitheatre for movies and concerts and a network of walking trails throughout the property.
- Healthcare: 10 minutes from healthcare facilities, including Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Accessibility: 25 minutes from shops, restaurants and nightlife of downtown Atlanta and 18 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, which gives residents the opportunity to travel nearly anywhere in the world. Cresswind is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close enough to the city conveniences you love.
- Homes for sale: Priced from the upper $300's to the $600's.
- Single family homes
- 55+ or Age Restricted
Owner: Kolter Homes
Number of Units:
- Trails for Walking or Biking
- Spa or Sauna
- Pet Friendly
- Fishing Lake
- Billiards Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Swimming Pool-Outdoor
- Social Events Planned
- Kitchen- Catering or Community
- Continuing Education/Classes
- Card Games or Bridge
- BBQ/Grilling Area
- Aerobics Studio
- Swimming Pool - Lap
- Fitness Center
Pricing and Other Details
Single-family homes are priced from the upper $300's to the $600's.
Who to Contact for more Information
Cresswind Peachtree City
146 Red Maple Drive
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269