The crime rate is slightly above average.
Champaign has 2 hospitals. Carle Foundation Hospital is a 325 bed regional care hospital. Presence Covenant Medical Center a 210-bed comprehensive medical center.
The University of Illinois Willard Airport has domestic flights. Another airport is available in Bloomington (IL), 49 miles away. Two Interstate Highways intersect in Champaign.
What people are saying about Champaign
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: IL
- Environment: College Town,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 4001-6000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts