Bethesda has a low crime rate.
Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, services the area. Walter Reed National Military Medical Center is located here.
Washinton's Metro services Bethesda. The town is about average for walkability when compared to other towns.
What people are saying about Bethesda
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MD
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts