Ellicott City has a low crime rate.
There are many medical facilities in nearby Baltimore and Columbia.
Baltimore/Washington International Airport is just 11 miles away.
|Visit Old Ellicott City|
What people are saying about Ellicott City
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MD
- Environment: Suburban,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts