The crime rate in Duxbury is very low.
Beth Israel Deconess Hospital is in Plymouth, about 20 miles away.
Boston's airport is about 40 miles away.
What people are saying about Duxbury
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MA
- Environment: Coastal,Boating Community,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts