Crime is almost non-existent in Needham.
Needham is close to Boston's world class medical facilities. Not to mention Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital.
Commuter rail service from Boston's South Station is provided by the MBTA with four stops in Needham on its Needham Line Needham Heights, Needham Center, Needham Junction and Hersey.
What people are saying about Needham
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MA
- Environment: Suburban,College Town,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts