The crime rate is extremely low in Wellesley.
Nearby Boston has some of the world's top hospitals, plus all the medical specialists.
Several MBTA stations offer rail service, plus bus service, to Boston.
What people are saying about Wellesley
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MA
- Environment: Suburban,College Town,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: john
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts