Kalamazoo has a high crime rate.
|Kalamazoo has two hospitals: Bronson Methodist Hospital, and Borgess Medical Center.|
Michigan State University has a branch of its medical school and several post-doctoral residency training programs in Kalamazoo.
Kalamazoo is serviced by Interstate 94, Amtrak, Greyhound and Indian Trail bus lines, There is also the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport. Kalamazoo is average in walkability when compared to other towns.
What people are saying about Kalamazoo
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MI
- Environment: College Town,Small-mid Sized City,Biking Community,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 111-120 (high)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts