Crime is so low it barely registers.
McLaren-Northern Michigan is the local hospital.
There is a bus station and a private airport.
What people are saying about Petoskey
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: MI
- Environment: Lake,Small Town,Boating Community,Outdoor Oriented,Biking Community,Golf Community,Resort Community,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 0 -20
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts