Crime here is very low.
There are 2 hospitals in Nashua, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Manchester Airport is about 14 miles; Boston's Logan Airport is also within reach.
|Nashua New Hampshire|
What people are saying about Nashua
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NH
- Environment: Suburban,College Town,Small-mid Sized City,Golf Community,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: jfb48
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts