Plumsted has a very low crime rate.
Virtia Memorial Hospital is 17 miles away in Mount Holly.
There is an airport in Trenton about 20 miles away, and there are two international ariports both 40 miles away in Philadelphia and in Atlantic City. The New Jersey transit provides bus service to Philadelphia.
What people are saying about Plumsted
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NJ
- Environment: Small Town,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts