Cheektowaga violent crime is below the national average, but the crime rate for personal property is above the national average.
Erie County Medical Center is four miles away in Buffalo, as is the Upstate New York VA Healthcare System. Rosewell Park Cancer Institute is seven miles away.
Amtrak is two miles away; Buffalo Niagra International Airport is three miles away; Interstate 90 runs through Buffalo with a Cheektowaga exit.
What people are saying about Cheektowaga
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NY
- Environment: Suburban,College Town,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 4001-6000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide:
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts