The crime rate is about 1/3 the national average.
Huntersville Medical Center is 6 miles away, and nearby Charlotte offers all types of medical facilities.
Both Amtrak and Charlotte Douglas International Airport are about 20 miles away.
|Cornelius, North Carolina|
What people are saying about Cornelius
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: NC
- Environment: Suburban,Lake,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts