The crime rate is below the national average.
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital is 8 miles away.
A bus station is 13 miles away; Airport in Portland is two-hours away; Depoe is below average in walkability when compared to other communities.
What people are saying about Depoe Bay
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: OR
- Environment: Coastal,Small Town,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 41-60
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts