We make the assumption that crime is relatively low in peaceful Sedgefield, except for some tourist related crime.
Although there are some local medical resources one would probably go to George or Knysna for anything serious.
The Garden Route N2 national highway goes through town on its way along the coast. For non-automobile transportation one would want to go to George.
What people are saying about Sedgefield
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: SA
- Environment: Coastal,Small Town,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 45-64
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 41-60
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): Less than $100,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: johnb
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts