The crime rate in Fort Mill is well below the national average.
Piedmont Medical center is the closest hospital, about 7 miles away.
The nearest airport is in Charlotte, NC, about 20 miles away.
What people are saying about Fort Mill
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: SC
- Environment: Suburban,Small Town,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Culture Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts