The crime rate is much lower than the U.S. average.
American Fork Hospital is 4 miles away.
Amtrak station is approximately 16 miles away in Provo, UT. I 15 goes through the city. There is bus service to Provo and a commuter rail connection, FrontRunner South, is being built.
What people are saying about Lehi
|Posted by admin on November 01, 2011|
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: UT
- Environment: Mountain,Outdoor Oriented,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 0 -20
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: john
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts