The crime rate is slightly above average.
Vancouver has several medical facilities including Peace Health Southwest and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center.
Transportation is not a problem in Vancouver. C-TRAN is Vancouver's public transportation system, and it also has access to I-5 and I-205 and an Amtrak station in town. There is a small airport in Vancouver for general aviation, but Portland International Airport is just 12 miles away.
What people are saying about Vancouver
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: WA
- Environment: College Town,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts