The crime rate in Green Bay is below the national average.
There are several medical facilities here including four hospitals.
Green Bay is served by Green Bay-Austin Straubel International Airport.
What people are saying about Green Bay
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: WI
- Environment: Suburban,Small-mid Sized City,
- City Population: 100,001+
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 0 -20
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts