The crime rate is lower than the national average.
St. Marys Medical Center provides acute care services. There are nearby hospitals in Victorville and San Bernadino.
Apple Valley has a small airport and the nearest international airport is in Ontario, CA about 50 miles away.
What people are saying about Apple Valley
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CA
- Environment: Suburban,Desert,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 41-60
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 81-90 (low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts