Crime rate is low in Broomfield.
There are hospitals nearby in Westminister and Louisville, and Denver offers many types of medical facilities.
Denver has an international ariport about 30 miles away; Broomfield is a biking communitiy offering trails throughout the community for commuting and recreation.
What people are saying about Broomfield
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CO
- Environment: Urban,Mountain,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: jdb
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts