Crime rate is quite low.
Hospitals and medical centers are available in nearby Greeley and Loveland.
Amtrak is 10 miles away in Loveland; Denver International Airport is 63 miles away.
What people are saying about Windsor
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CO
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts