Crime rate is quite low.
Hartford and New Haven offer a variety of great hospitals.
Route 9 is a good highway that goes through town, as does I 91. There is an AMTRAK station, and Bradley Airport (Hartford/Springfield) is but a short drive.
|Click Edit to add your suggestions|
What people are saying about Berlin
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CT
- Environment: Suburban,Mountain,
- City Population: 10,000-25,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts