The crime rate is half the national average.
Danbury Hospital serves the community.
There is a municipal airport. Danbury is the terminus of the Danbury line of the MTA railroad. I84 and Rte 7 are the major roads that cross here.
What people are saying about Danbury
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CT
- Environment: College Town,Small-mid Sized City,Golf Community,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 60,001-80,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $200,001-$300,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: 111-120 (high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts