Redding has a low crime rate.
Danbury Hospital is about 10 miles away.
There is train service and a regional airport in New Haven, about 40 miles away; La Guardia is the closest international airport, about 55 miles away.
What people are saying about Redding
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CT
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 21-40
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 80,000+
- Average Home Price (MLS): $500,001+
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: <80 (Very low)
- Cost of Living Index: 121+ (very high)
- Culture Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts