Palmar Norte has a low crime rate.
There is a hospital that services Palmar Norte.
The neighboring town of Palmar has an airport with connections to San Jose. Roads are generally sketchy in Costa Rica.
What people are saying about Palmar Norte
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: CR
- Environment: Rural,
- City Population: Less than 10,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 20,001-40,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: NA
- Total Crime Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Cost of Living Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Culture Index: <80 (Very low)
- State Sales Tax: No
- State Income Tax: Yes
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts