The crime rate is a bit above the national average.
Manatee Memorial Hospital serves Bradenton, along with several other medical centers. Nearby Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, and Sarasota have every kind of medical facility and specialist.
Sarasota/Bradenton Airport offers regular air service. I 75 goes through town. Bradenton is below average in walkability when compared to other communities.
|City of Bradenton|
What people are saying about Bradenton
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Suburban,Coastal,
- City Population: 25,001-50,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 60-80
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $300,001-$500,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: Less than 2000
- Total Crime Index: 101-110 (slightly above average)
- Cost of Living Index: 91-100 (slightly below average)
- Culture Index: 111-120 (high)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts