Crime is just over half of the national average.
Northwest Medical Center provides acute medical services in Margate. There are numerous hospitals in nearby Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
Amtrak is 8 miles away in Deerfield Beach; the nearest large airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport about 20 miles away.
What people are saying about Margate
Leave a Comment
|To comment you must be a registered member of Topretirements.com|
| OR |
- State: FL
- Environment: Suburban,
- City Population: 50,001-100,000
- Median age of Population: 25-44
- Avg Jan Temperature: 61 +
- Avg July Temperature: 81+
- Median HH Income: 41,001-60,000
- Average Home Price (MLS): $100,000-$200,000
- Annual Property Tax on a $200,000 house: 2000-4000
- Total Crime Index: 81-90 (low)
- Cost of Living Index: <80 (Very low)
- Culture Index: 81-90 (low)
- State Sales Tax: Yes
- State Income Tax: No
- Name of the Guide: boomer1
Can you add to or correct these Facts? Or do you have a photo of this community we could use? If so, please click on Edit these facts