UNIQUE MILITARY RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, "THE PLACE PATRIOTS CALL HOME"
WHO WE ARE
Primarily a military retirement community, Indian River Colony Club (IRCC) is a 55+, active adult community dedicated to serving those who served. It is located on 453 acres with 773 individually owned 2-4 bedroom single family homes with abundant wildlife and beautiful golf course views.
A Florida not-for-profit corporation, IRCC is owned by its members, administered by a professional General Manager, and governed by the community-elected resident board of directors. All amenities, corporate buildings, and grounds are debt free with significant monetary reserves. There have been no monetary assessments in its 30+ year history.
Join the camaraderie! We are small enough to foster friendship and camaraderie, yet big enough to provide first class amenities and lifestyle. Golf and Social memberships are also available to non-residents.
FIRST CLASS AMENITIES
• 18 Hole par 72 Private Golf Course
• The At Ease Club features a gourmet restaurant serving lunch and dinner
• The 19th Hole Bar and Grill where twice weekly happy hours are standing room only
• Colony Hall offers rooms for Theatre, Meetings, card Games, and Formal Military Balls
• Non-denominational Chapel
• Gated, Manned Security
• Beautiful 3000 sq ft Swimming Pool with Lap Lanes
• State of the art Fitness Center
• 3 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
• 3 Bocce Ball Courts
• 3 Shuffleboard Courts
• Croquet Court
View our latest Video Photo Tour by Four Star Real Estate